At a glance:
- All-new modern , attractive and robust exterior styling.
- More than one million Dacia Dusters already sold worldwide.
- A completely redesigned interior, new equipment and a host of other new features to be revealed at the 2017 Frankfurt Motor Show.
- All-new Duster will be unveiled at a press conference at the 2017 Frankfurt Show at 11:10 am local time on September 12.
Boulogne-Billancourt, August 30, 2017 –
Dacia has renewed Duster, the brand’s iconic SUV which boasts modern, all-new robust styling. Not only is All-New Duster as versatile as ever but it is also even more attractive and, with more than one million unit sales to its credit to date, a new chapter in the model’s history is about to begin. Dacia will unveil All-new Duster at the 2017 Frankfurt Show.
All-new Duster’s adventurer pedigree and ability to stray off the beaten track are expressed by the latest version’s updated design. In keeping with the model’s DNA, All-new Duster combines robust, muscular styling with a truly assertive personality that is emphasised by a brand-new body colour, Atacama Orange.
- All-new Duster’s distinctive grille extends to the head lights positioned at the car’s extreme corners and makes the model appear wider.
- A new lighting signature including LED daytime running lights divided into three sections.
- The crease lines of the horizontal bonnet contribute to the vehicle’s assertive stance.
- The larger, mass-coloured, satin-chrome-finish skid plate reinforces the car’s adventurer credentials and is scratch-resistant to maintain its smart look.
- The higher belt line adds to the impression of strength and occupant protection.
- The windscreen has been brought forward 100mm compared with the current Duster and is more steeply raked, which makes the cabin longer so it looks more spacious.
- The new aluminium roof bars, a frequent SUV hallmark, extend the line of the windscreen for a more dynamic profile.
- 17-inch wheels and prominent wheel arches.
- Black wing arch trims highlight the car’s adventurer credentials.
- Voluminous haunches.
- Horizontal lines and lights positioned at the extreme corners to heighten the car’s solid stance.
- Dacia’s rear lighting signature – four red stacked squares – has been adapted for Duster.
- Wider, mass-coloured, satin-chrome-finish rear skid plate.
All-new Duster also features upgraded travelling comfort thanks to a completely redesigned, quality-feel interior and new equipment.
All-new Duster will be unveiled at a press conference on Dacia’s stand at the 2017 Frankfurt Motor Show at 11:10 am local time on September 12, in the presence of Jean-Christophe Kugler, Executive Vice-President, Chairman of Europe Region. Those who can’t be in Frankfurt will be able to follow the press conference live on groupe.renault.com .
If you would like to interview, during the show, Dacia executives from Corporate Design, Product Planning or Sales & Marketing, please forward your requests now to: Orianne Tamburini: email@example.com / +33 6 26 63 28 14.
Find out more about the Duster success story by