- Prices for New Koleos in France start from €29,900.
- Order books for the French brand’s high-end SUV open in France on May 5, 2017.
- The model will be delivered to dealerships for display during the sales network’s upcoming ‘Opérations Portes Ouvertes’ promotional weekend on June 15-19.
Renault has released pricing and range line-up details for New Koleos in France. The model, which is already available in Australia, South America and Asia, is poised to hit its European markets – including France – from June 2017.
In addition to embodying Renault’s high-end offering together with Talisman, Talisman Estate and Espace, New Koleos, with its true SUV off-roader capacities, tops the brand’s crossover range alongside Captur and Kadjar. It is also the fifth Renault model after Clio, Espace, Talisman and Captur to feature an Initiale Paris signature version which packs the very best of Groupe Renault’s expertise in the realms of design, comfort, equipment and services.
An authentic D-segment SUV, it combines rugged, assertive styling with the refinement and comfort associated with large saloon cars, plus:
- Acclaimed All-Mode 4x4i four-wheel drive technology, from the Renault-Nissan Alliance,
- A refined interior equipped with the segment’s very best journey-enhancing appointments,
- Record cabin space in its class thanks to a wheelbase of 2.71 metres and a total length of 4.67 metres,
- A connected, intuitive experience thanks to the R-LINK 2 multimedia tablet with touchscreen display.
The New Koleos range features a selection of proven powertrains and technologies, with a choice of 130- and 175-horsepower diesel engines mated to either X-Tronic automatic transmission or a manual gearbox to meet the demand of customers in the model’s European markets.
Tax-paid prices for New Koleos in France start from €29,900 (two-wheel-drive manual dCi 130 version). A more detailed price list and a description of equipment specifications are available in the attached documents.