- Renault Alaskan ICE Edition, in its glacier white colour, contrasts with black and red exterior strippings. Alaskan ICE Edition is equipped with an exclusive two-tone hard-top design to increase storage volume and protect the load, and black style side bars . Black 18" aluminum wheels, wing surrounds and off-road tires reinforce its imposing and robust design. Inside, the audio-focal system provides enhanced sound quality with 6 stereo Focal speakers.
- Renault Alaskan still stands out for its muscular design , with an energetic front end and athletic lines, and its 2.3-litre Renault dCi engine, the most fuel-efficient and economical in its segment.
- With Alaskan, a professional benefits from a generous bucket (2.5m 2 ), a payload of more than 1 tonne , an exceptional towing capacity of 3.5 tonnes and formidable off-road capabilities. The interior space offers 5 spacious and comfortable places.
- Alaskan benefits from the capillarity and expertise of the Renault network in Europe (nearly 9,000 points of sale) and the strength of the Renault Pro+ network (nearly 500 centres in Europe) to meet the specific expectations of professional customers.
- Switzerland will be the first country to market this limited edition Alaskan ICE Edition. Alaskan has been on the European market since September 2017.
2019 Geneva international motor show: Renault unveils the Alaskan ICE edition
Adoption of Wiztopic’s Blockchain Certification Platform
In order to safeguard its communication, Groupe Renault certifies its contents with Wiztrust since February 20, 2020. You can check the authenticity of our information on the website www.wiztrust.com.