MASTER Z.E. offers a new chassis-cabin version and an increased payload
- Master Z.E. is the large electric van that offers the widest range with three types of variant: panel van, platform-cabin and now a new chassis-cabin version.
This version broadens our offer to meet the diverse needs of professionals, while being concerned about environmental issues.
- Master Z.E. now offers an increased payload over its entire range up to 1,700 kg (before conversion).
- Leader in electric vans in Europe, Renault continues to expand its range to prepare for the mobility of tomorrow, especially for deliveries in city centers and now for local activities (construction, green space, moving, etc.).
- New offer available to order from September 2020, starting with Europe.
Boulogne-Billancourt, July 6, 2020 - With Master Z.E., Renault now offers the widest variety of versions of large electric vans. This new range offers the choice between 3 types of boxes (panel van, platform-cabin, chassis-cabin), 3 lengths (L1, L2, L3), 2 heights (H1, H2) and a Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW) of 3.1 or 3.5 tons, allowing up to 1,700kg of payload (before conversion).
This new offer was notably made possible by an evolution of the electric motor reducer.
The complete Master Z.E. range offers a WLTP range of 130 km and full recharge in 6 hours with the WallBox 32A / 7.4 kW.
- Chassis-cabin: A new chassis-cabin version is available in length L2 and L3, in height H1, with a payload of 1,620 kg maximum before conversion. This Master Z.E. chassis-cabin allows a very wide range of transformations, especially in large volume with tailgate but also in drop sides.
For example: Master Z.E. equipped with a 20 m3 large volume box and a tail lift guarantees 1,000 kg of payload.
- Platform-cabin: The 2 platform-cabin versions, already in the catalog, in lengths L2 and L3, in height H1, are now available with a payload up to 1,740 kg.
This increased payload allows larger conversions to a large volume box up to 20 m3, always with the advantage of a low loading sill.
- Panel van: The 4 panel van versions, already available in length L1, L2 and L3, in height H1 and H2, with a useful volume of 8 to 13 m3, now offer up to 1,490 kg of payload.
This increased payload makes it possible to transport even heavier equipment and still offers the possibility of many variants of fully sheeted or glazed body.
In more detail: Renault Master Z.E., the widest range of large electric vans on the market
NA: Not available.
Groupe Renault has manufactured cars since 1898. Today it is an international multi-brand group, selling close to 3.8 million vehicles in 134 countries in 2019, with 40 manufacturing sites, 12,800 points of sales and after-sales and employing more than 180,000 people. To address the major technological challenges of the future, while continuing to pursue its profitable growth strategy, Groupe Renault is focusing on international expansion. To this end, it is drawing on the synergies of its five brands (Renault, Dacia, Renault Samsung Motors, Alpine and LADA), electric vehicles, and its unique alliance with Nissan and Mitsubishi Motors. With a 100% Renault owned team committed to the Formula 1 World Championship since 2016, the brand is involved in motorsports, a real vector for innovation and awareness.