PRICES (FRANCE) FOR THE ALL-NEW DACIA SANDERO & SANDERO STEPWAY
- The 3rd generation of the All-New Sandero and Sandero Stepway with a new design, platform and equipment.
- An ECO-G engine for greater efficiency and reduced fuel consumption, as well as the latest petrol engines.
- ECO-G, a bi-fuel gasoline and LPG offer at the same price as the equivalent gasoline engine.
- The All-New Sandero from €8,690 including VAT in France.
- The All-New Sandero Stepway from 12 590 € TTC in France.
Revealed last September, the All-New Sandero and Sandero Stepway will be available to order in France in the coming weeks from €8,690 including VAT and still from €3 per day. The third generation of Dacia's best-sellers is equipped with a new, more assertive design, clever new equipment, an ECO-G engine and latest-generation gasoline engines.
The All-New Sandero and Sandero Stepway will be available to order in France in the coming weeks at an unbeatable price.
The All-New Sandero and Sandero Stepway opt for a more assertive, contemporary style. This third generation keeps the Dacia spirit with useful innovations and clever, easy-to-use equipment.
The All-New Sandero and Sandero Stepway adopt a new CMF-B modular platform from the Alliance, allowing it to contain its weight to combine driving pleasure with reduced emissions and fuel consumption. This new platform enables the company to offer a more efficient range of gasoline engines that comply with the Euro 6D-Full standard.
- SCe 65 (not available on Sandero Stepway): 3-cylinder 1.0L naturally aspirated, coupled to a 5-speed manual transmission.
- TCe 90: 3-cylinder 1.0L turbocharged, coupled to a 6-speed manual or CVT-type automatic transmission.
- ECO-G 100: new 3-cylinder 1.0L turbocharged 1.0L LPG bi-fuel engine coupled to a 6-speed manual transmission.
A mid-range ECO-G engine, the brand's dual-fuel gasoline and LPG offering, will be available on the All-New Dacia Sandero and Sandero Stepway. ECO-G versions will still be offered at the same price as an equivalent gasoline engine.
For an unbeatable price, more than ever Sandero and Sandero Stepway offer access to a new model at the best price/equipment ratio on the market. Orders will be opened in the coming weeks.
RATES AND CONSUMPTION – THE ALL-NEW DACIA SANDERO
RATES AND CONSUMPTION – THE ALL-NEW DACIA SANDERO STEPWAY
The Dacia brand is part of Groupe Renault. Dacia is present in 44 countries, mainly based in Europe and the Mediterranean perimeter. Created in Romania in 1968, the brand was bought and relaunched by Groupe Renault with the arrival of Dacia Logan in 2004. Dacia proposes the best value for money cars within the market. Thanks to its star models – Logan, Sandero & Duster – the brand has become a success story. In 2019, Dacia reached a new annual sales record with 737 000 vehicles sold and almost 7 million customers.