THE ALL-NEW RENAULT EXPRESS: THE SPACIOUS AND VERSATILE COMBISPACE
The All-New Express offers one of the best practicality/technological to price/service ratios, leveraging the quality for which the Renault brand is known. Boasting record breaking boot space, it answers all passenger and commercial needs. The All-New Express can be used for work, to pick up the kids from school, and to even go on holiday!
The All-New Renault Express: The spacious and versatile combispace
With 5 full-sized seats and large boot space, the All-New Express is designed for families, business owners, and even for tradesmen, to suit all sorts of needs (be it for work or family).
Manufactured at the Renault plant in Tangier, Morocco, the All-New Express be on sale worldwide as of May 2021 (excluding Europe).
The All-New Express adopts the stylistic hallmarks of the Renault brand and is aimed at the international market, outside Europe. With a robust yet dynamic design, it boasts the largest boot on the market and generous storage compartments to satisfy any needs. Its practical and modular layout are much sought after by business owners and tradesmen alike, as it suited for both work and private use. The All-New Express is a vehicle that can do it all!
Jean-Louis Wiedemann, Commercial Director Small Vans, Groupe Renault.
The All-New Express: 5 features to remember!
- The largest boot on the market with 800 litres
- The widest sliding side door at 716 mm
- Five full-sized seats and a 2/3–1/3 folding bench seat for transporting goods or the entire family
- The Easy Link 8” multimedia system with smartphone and navigation mirroring, and wireless charger
- A 1.5 dCi 95 diesel engine coupled with a 6-speed manual gearbox, and a 1.6 SCe 110 HP petrol engine.